Heather Heights is an all-inclusive assisted living community that provides all the comforts of home plus the convenience and assistance needed to remain independent, with an emphasis on fitness, nutrition and wellness. From our elegantly furnished resident room options including private rooms, deluxe private rooms, two-room suites, and semi-private rooms, to our social activities that challenge your mind, body and soul, you will enjoy your stay from your first day with us. As a resident of Heather Heights, you will be treated to a fine dining experience from our country-club style menus, created by our culinary educated chefs, in our luxurious dining room.
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Heather Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Heather Heights
- Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, space is limited. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Heather Heights
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your assisted living care
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or you have more questions about Heather Heights Assisted Living, just call us at 585-264-1600.
What's Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Care, Oxygen Management, Special Diets
- Daily Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Ice Cream Parlor, 2 Activities Rooms, and a Beauty Salon
- Computer & Internet Access
- WiFi access in all areas of the building
- Scheduled transportation 5 days a week
- Assistance with Aide and Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans
- Wander Prevention System and Emergency Call Bell System