The perfect blend of comfort, care and active living.
Personalized care routines are the foundation of our assisted living program. Our team is focused on community engagement and personal well-being. Residents are empowered to pursue passions, discover new interests, and foster meaningful connections. Assisted living is ideal for individuals who desire to continue an active lifestyle while receiving additional support.
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Heather Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Heather Heights
- Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, space is limited. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Heather Heights
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your assisted living care
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or you have more questions about Heather Heights Assisted Living, just call us at 585-264-1600.
What's Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Care, Oxygen Management, Special Diets
- Daily Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Ice Cream Parlor, 2 Activities Rooms, and a Beauty Salon
- Computer & Internet Access
- WiFi access in all areas of the building
- Scheduled transportation 5 days a week
- Assistance with Aide and Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans
- Wander Prevention System and Emergency Call Bell System