Enhanced Assisted Living
Bridging the gap between skilled nursing and assisted living.
The goal of our enhanced services is to give you peace of mind in knowing your loved one has a better opportunity to age in place. If assisted living does not provide the support your loved one needs, but skilled nursing is not necessary, our enhanced services are the perfect "in between" choice. Your loved one can stay in the engaging environments of assisted living or memory care while continuing to utilize our all-inclusive services. Heather Heights is equipped with our Enhanced Assisted Living License by the NYS Department of Health.
Why Book Your Tour Today?
- Experience daily life at Heather Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Heather Heights
- Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, space is limited. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Heather Heights
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your assisted living care
If you'd prefer to book your tour over the phone, or you have more questions about Heather Heights Assisted Living, just call us at 585-264-1600.
What's Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Medication Management
- Diabetic Care, Oxygen Licensed, Special Diets
- Daily Housekeeping and Weekly Laundry
- Ice Cream Parlor, 2 Activities Rooms, and a Beauty Salon
- Computer & Internet Access
- WiFi access in all areas of the building
- Scheduled transportation, if needed and when available
- Assistance with Aide and Attendance benefit paperwork for veterans and widows/widowers of veterans
- Wander Prevention System and Emergency Call Bell System