The Heather Heights recreational experience promotes your physical and mental well-being. Our professional recreation team in conjunction with our resident council is committed to offering you a jam-packed calendar of social activities around the clock for your enjoyment. At Heather Heights, we encourage you to have a voice in determining programs and outings that will challenge and stimulate your mind, body, and spirit.
Our Assisted Living Residence features:
- 24/7 Recreation Programs
- Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon
- Computer Center
- WiFi access in all areas of the building
- 2 Recreation Rooms
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Community Outings
Are you a night owl? Interested in night activities? We have an activities calendar just for you!
Recreational Activities include:
- Daily Exercise
- Live Entertainment – Speakers, Musicians, Presenters and much more!
- Day Trips
- Sunday Church Services (Catholic and Nondenominational)
- Card Club
- Happy Hour on Fridays
- Computer & Skype Video Conferencing
- Card Games, Board Games, Bingo
- Holiday Parties
- Mens' Gatherings
- Ladies' Gatherings
Our Memory Care residents participate in all programs including outings and the "Memories in the Making Program" designed by the Alzheimer's Association. Click here to learn more about our Memory Care services.