Guidelines for visiting Heather Heights during the COVID-19 Pandemic are as follows:
- Visitors under the age of 18 are permitted with the supervision of an adult.
- Visits can be made between 8am and 7:30pm Monday thru Thursday, and between 9 am and 5pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Visits are permitted in resident rooms or outside weather permitting. No visitors are allowed in the dining room.
- Facial coverings must be worn by visitors and residents in a manner approved by the facility throughout the entire visit. Please help us with following mask guidelines. NYS DOH still requires masks be worn the entire visit.
- During the entire length of the visit, the resident will have to be at a minimum of 6 feet apart from the visitor. Please refrain from physical contact.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit or plan to visit when you are feeling better.
- Resident must not be on quarantine to have a in person visit.
- When you arrive at Heather Heights, please proceed to the main lobby with your mask on to be screened.
- Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check and hand sanitation.
If HH has positive cases among residents and/or staff, the following restrictions will be added:
- Residents in isolation are not permitted to have in-person visits and accommodations can be made for either a window visit or virtual visit. Compassionate care visits will be allowed as outlined by federal policy.
- Visiting residents who have not tested positive but are in quarantine is discouraged but allowed exclusively in the private room of the resident for up to 45 minutes.
- Quarantine lasts up to 10 days post positive test.