Visitation Guidelines updated 9/14/21
• Visitors under the age of 18 are permitted with an adult.
• Visits can be made between 10 am and 4pm Monday thru Friday, and between 10 am and 3pm on the weekends. You can sign up through Signup Genius. Go to signupgenius.com look for find a signup and enter Wendy’s email. email@example.com Most of you know Wendy is our receptionist and she is assisting with signups. Please call the community with any questions.
• If you are not feeling well, please call to reschedule your visit.
• Small gatherings are now allowed and will be held in our Red or Blue community rooms or patios. Please call to book if more than 2 people are attending your visit.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a health and exposure screening checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken by facility staff.
• Facial coverings must be worn by visitors and residents in a manner approved by the facility throughout the entire visit.
Please help us with following mask guidelines. NYS DOH still requires masks be worn the entire visit.
• During the entire length of the visit, the resident will have to be at a minimum of 6 feet apart from the visitor. Please refrain for physical contact.
• Resident must not be on quarantine to have a in person visit.
• No food allowed. Masks must always be worn.
• Visitations may be held in the Red or Blue Community Rooms, Red or Blue Fire place lounge, Library, Ice Cream Parlor, Lobby, and outdoors weather permitting.
• Up to 10 visitors in the building at one time.
Steps upon arrival
• When you arrive at Heather Heights please proceed to the main lobby with your mask on to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check and hand sanitation.
• Once screening is complete you will be directed where to go for your visit.