Many families are faced with making one of the most difficult decisions of their lives. With so much information out there in the media about Assisted Living communities, we understand how confusing making the right decision can be. Let us make it easy for you – schedule your tour today.
At Heather Heights, there’s always something for you to choose from. From live entertainment, to day trip outings, to cooking club, to computer classes, to ice cream socials. Book your tour to join us for a recreational activity of your choice today.
MESSAGE FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR
We have been very fortunate at Heather Heights to have a long-standing relationship with our area schools and Monroe 1 BOCES for their student work-study program. Our relationship with BOCES and area schools provides students an opportunity to work at Heather Heights in such areas as Housekeeping, Maintenance and Recreation. Each school transports their students to Heather Heights and they are each accompanied by a job coach that supports and advises them during their working hours.
- Experience daily life at Heather Heights. We'll take you on a personal tour through our whole assisted living community
- Come up with a care plan. Meet with our Admissions Director to discuss an individual care plan tailored to you or your loved one's specific needs
- Sample our fine dining. On your tour, we'll provide you with a FREE meal created by our culinary-educated team of chefs. You'll see what it would be like to eat in our elegant dining room every day at Heather Heights
- Due to our outstanding reputation in the community, space is limited. See for yourself why everyone is talking about Heather Heights
- Get your questions answered. Ask us ANY question you have that will help put your mind at ease in trusting us with your assisted living care